It’s clear, if you have spent any time at all visiting my blog, I am totally in love with my dog. I am so incredibly grateful for him. He has been a part of our family now for 2 years (though he was 1 year old when we rescued him from the pound) and every day I am in awe of his sweet soul.
I am astonished by how God created dogs to be: loyal and active members in the family. He finds ways to communicate with us that go beyond just his basic needs. He communicates his preferences, his feelings and desires. I am so blessed to have him.
Here are a few random fun facts about Woodstock:
- He gets very excited to see cows and he knows the difference between a deer and another large animal.
- One of his favorite meals is “Dog Food Salad”. He is all about eating his greens.
- Salmon is his protein of choice.
- He knows how to play Fetch but pretends like he can’t find the stick.
- He will get your shoes for you, if you ask him to… or he will do it to give you a hint he is ready for a walk.
I couldn’t let this milestone of another year as our fur-baby go by without a proper styled photo shoot. Enjoy!